Přejít k obsahu webu
Most common english phrases – Money
- Where would you like to go? – Kam bys chtěl jet?
- Do you take credit cards? – Berete bankovní karty?
- How are you paying? – Jak budete platit?
- Do you have anything cheaper? – Máte něco levnějšího?
- How much does it cost? – Kolik to stojí?
- How much does it cost per day? – Kolik to stojí na den?
- How much does this cost? – Kolik to stojí?
- How much does it cost to go to Brno? – Kolik to stojí jet do Brna?
- I do not have any money. – Nemám žádné peníze.
- I will pay for dinner. – Zaplatím za večeři.
- I will pay for the tickets. – Zaplatím za vstupenky.
- Is that ok? – Je to v pořádku?
- We do not accept credit cards. – Nebereme kreditní karty.
- Sorry, we only accept cash. – Omlouváme se, my bereme jenom hotovostní platby.
- That is too expensive. – To je moc drahé.
- What is the Exchange rate for euro? – Jaký je kurz na eura?
a - a few - a little - a lot - a lot of - a.m. - above - across - always - am - among - an - any - April - are - at - August - be - be going to - behind - below - between - billion - by - can - can not - can`t - countable nouns - daily - December - dislike - eight - eleven - February - few - first conditional - five - four - four times - frequently - Friday - from - going - going to - half - hardly ever - have - have got - her - his - how - how - how far - how many - how much - how often - hundred - in - in front of - is - its - January - July - June - let us go - like - little - lots of - many - March - May - million - Monday - monthly - much - must - my - near - need - never - next to - nil - nine - no - normally - nougth - November - o`clock - occasionally - October - often - on - on the top of - once - one - onto - opposite - our - over - p.m. - past - present simple - quarter - rain - rarely - regularly - Saturday - say - second conditional - seldom - September - seven - six - snow - some - sometimes - sun - Sunday - tell - ten - the - their - there are - there is - third conditional - thousand - three - three times - through - Thursday - to be - towards - Tuesday - twice - two - uncountable nouns - under - usually - was - Wednesday - were - what - when - where - which - who - why - will - won`t - would like - yearly - your - zero - zero conditional